Calling all startups, partners and employees of Australian corporates with a global presence; Registrations are now open for Telstra's Innovation Hackathon 2020!
It's not a traditional weekend hack, with the competition spread over 4 weeks to suit the busy schedule of industry professionals. We'll be bringing together our international ecosystem, leveraging epic partners (Microsoft, AWS and TelstraDev) and our ICC in India. To be eligible to participate, participants must be:
- a registered start-up
- partners or contractors of participating Australian Corporates, or
- employees of Australian Corporates with global presence (We've already signed up Kmart, ANZ, CBA, Bunnings and Worley Parsons!)
Let us know if you want to check your eligibility before entering
There's plenty of prizes to be one (1st prize gets $5000!), and opportunities to impress our stellar judging panel.
Put your thinking caps on around the Themes and Problem Statements:
- Resilient Enterprises: How might we develop multi layered resiliency involving people, process and technology to enable working from anywhere, anytime?
- The New Normal: How might we enable employees & customers manage change and transition to new ways of working?
- Customer Service: How might we reimagine customer's onboarding experiences and reduce turnaround time?
So… are you a disruptor, creator or problem solver? Form a team today and be part of an innovation hackathon of global proportions …
Register for TIH2020 by August 28th. Round 1 kicks off on August 31st with the event going for 4 weeks, so don’t miss out on your place.
From the #TIH2020 team